The Office of Lo Chia-luen International Sinology Chair, National Chengchi University (NCCU) is pleased to announce its annual graduate scholarship grants for the academic year 2020-2021.
The scholarship offers a monthly stipend of NTD 30,000 to MA students and NTD 50,000 to PhD students. The award period is 3 to 6 months (between August 2020 and July 2021).
The scholarship provides recipients from overseas universities with one round-trip, economy-class flight ticket.
Applications should be submitted to the Office of Lo Chia-luen International Sinology Chair via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by April 30th, 2020.
Applications should include the following documents:
(1) Application form (download at https://bit.ly/2vh1yzp)
(2) Research plan written in Chinese (maximum of 2,000 characters)
(3) Curriculum Vitae (including a list of publications)
(4) University certificate of enrollment and transcript
(5) Two letters of recommendation
(6) A NCCU advisor consent letter
For more information about the Lo Chia-luen International Sinology Scholarship, please refer to the latest news on the website (https://sites.google.com/view/sinologynccu).
If there is any question, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Cathy Lu (email@example.com ,Tel: +886-2-82377081).