Due to the Rules and Regulations of the first and second cycle programmes at the at the SGH Warsaw School of Economics § 23 point 12 - once during the entire study period, within a month from the beginning of classes at the latest, the student shall be allowed to indicate a course the failing of which shall bear no impact on passing a semester or a year of his/her study. This shall not apply to the courses determined as mandatory in the curriculum.
Rules of deleting of the subject on the basis of § 23 point 12 of Rules and regulations of studies:
- You can unsubscribe only from subjects that are not mandatory, that means that you cannot unsubscribe from basic subjects, major subjects, languages and physical education. Moreover you cannot unsubscribe from repeated subjects. Removing of repeated subject will result in lack of possibility to pass the semester.
- Each subject available in form is described in way suggesting if the unsubscription is possible or not. However, because of the different status of the same subject for different students (connected to different fields of study etc.), above mentioned information should be treated as a tip that needs verification (that means checking in individual plan of studies).
- In the form, student has possibility to choose only one subject.
- Choice of the subject made by student is saved in database. However, in time of accessing the form there is a possibility of changing the decision and choosing different subject from the list.
- In case of subjects beginning in the middle of semester, there won't be possibility to unsubscribe in VDO (that means the paper request would have to be submitted; in the request you need to refer to §23 point 12 of Rules and Regulations of Studies).
- If the decision concerning unsubscription from a subject is positive, in the column Decision will appear note Subject cancelled (in other case the note will be "Request denied").
Removing the subject will be possible via VDO (within 01.03- 22.03.2022 10:00 am)