When the final version ot the thesis is ready you shall upload it to the Archive for Diploma Theses (login and password are the same that for SGH mailbox and VDO) following the instruction
To the system need to be added:
- correct thesis title in language in which thesis was prepared (working title was uploaded to the system from the diploma seminar notification);
- summary of the thesis in language in which diploma thesis was prepared;
- key words in the language in which the diploma thesis was prepared;
- electronic version of the thesis prepared in the form of a single PDF file; if the thesis contains attachments, they are also to uploaded to the APD system as zipped in one archive file (PDF, ZIP, TGZ, 7Z);
- granting consent or refusal to grant consent, by marking a relevant option
in the system, for making the
defended thesis available in the reading room of the
Library of SGH Warsaw School of
When the thesis is accepted by Supervisor you shall print the thesis from APD system (please check if the control numbers have been generated) and the form of the Diploma Thesis Assessment/Thesis Chapters.
You shall receive the Supervisor's signature on the title page (in the language in which the thesis was prepared - in the form: "I accept the thesis as a master's thesis + signature + date) and on the Diploma Thesis Assessment.
shall give his suggestion regarding Reviewer (even as a note on a separate piece of paper, except for the double degree students).