Content and formal requirements for diploma theses, mode of thesis submission and evaluation are described in the annex to the Rules and Regulations of first and second cycle programme (pages 28-33)
The most important part of the thesis is the content. But before you upload the thesis to APD system make sure the structure of the thesis is correct.
- NEW FIRST PAGE The first page of the thesis is the title page prepared according to the template (editable template) - in force on October 1st, 2020.
- The second page should be clear.
- NEW STATEMENT OF THE AUTHOR/AUTHORS The last page of the thesis is the author's statement (not generated from APD system). In case of students’ group work on the thesis, a detailed list should be put on the second page (back of the title page) in the following way: each authors’ name and surname along with numbers of chapters. Only one person can be an author of the chapter - it's not generated from APD.
- If you want to have the minor on your diploma, please make sure you've written it down on the first page of your Master's thesis.
- The student should send the electronic version of the thesis/thesis’ chapters to the Local Archive of Diploma Theses (APD) according to the Users Manual of APD.
Attention: The student is hold solely responsible for performing the procedure of thesis preparation. Detailed rules on the procedure are available in the APD system. All the necessary attachments needed for submitting the thesis are generated by the APD system.
During the pandemic whole submission process is held online.