In the time of class suspension introduced to prevent the spread of SARS-CoV-2 virus causing COVID-19 disease, deans office hours will be conducted on-line using Microsoft Teams.
Meetings with students in July are as follows:
• Dean, Professor Dorota Niedziółka – 6, 13, 20, 27 (Mondays) within 10:00-11:00 am
• Vice-dean Anna Decewicz, Ph.D – 9 (Thursday) within 10:30-11:30 am
• Vice-dean, Professor Katarzyna Górak-Sosnowska – 3, 31 (Fridays) within 3:00-4:00 pm
• Vice-dean Piotr Maszczyk, Ph.D – 8, 15, 22 (Tuesdays) within 12:00-1:00 pm (dean responsible for English students)
• Vice-dean Renata Pajewska-Kwaśny, Ph.D – 8, 15 (Wednesdays) within 4:00-5:00 pm
only after prior arrangement (not later than by previous working day by 2:00 pm) via email: email@example.com adding information: Name and surname, student’s no., mode of study, semester, assistant’s name and short description of the case.
Master's Dean Office