Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Skip to main menu
Sign In

How to obtain a PESEL number

5/5/2021 category: information 

Dear Student,

if you are foreigner living in Poland, you can register your residence – in such  situation, you will automatically obtain a PESEL Number (Polish acronym for „Universal Electronic System for Registration of the Population”). If you cannot register your residence, and any agency requires a PESEL Number from you – submit an application.

Master's Dean Office


News Archive