Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Skip to main menu
Navigate Up
Sign In

 For the 1st year and exchange students

All students of the first semester in the 2020/2021 academic year (who havea PESEL number)
have the option to activate mLegitimation without the need to collect an electronic student ID (ELS).
We recommend that you use this option.
Student's cards will be handed to you since October 7th, 2020.
If you want to receive your ID you shall book the meeting via application Bookings 

Student who haven't made the appointment will not be served.


 For the 2nd year students


Till the end of November 2020 there is no need to prolong student’s card personally.

Pursuant  to Article 51b (4) of the Act on higher education and science, in the time of suspended or limited function of the University and 60 days upon its termination (at the moment 60 days from September 30th), student’s cards and teacher’s service cards are valid with no need of their extension.

The act applies also when the cards lost their validation during the 30 days prior to suspense or limitation of universities functioning.

Therefore, there is no need to appear in person at the University for extending the cards.

If you're fined do not panic.

1. Do not pay the fine immediately.

2. Print documents below and contact Public Transport Office, ask for annulation of the fine and show printed documents.

Information about the validity of student's card:

Ministerial Order about limited functioning of the universities:

Limitations in the university operation since October 19th, due to the Covid-10*

*information published on the government’s website only in the Polish language