IThe following rules for transfers to full-time bachelor’s studies at SGH are in force:
Students who may be admitted to full-time bachelor’s studies at the Warsaw School of Economics must have at least two semesters of full-time studies completed in another state university. In accordance with the Rules and Regulations of Studies, it’s not possible to transfer to SGH to the first or second semester of first-cycle studies, or from part-time studies conducted in weekend mode to full-time studies.
- students who want to transfer to full-time studies conducted in English (International Economics; Quantitative Methods in Economics and Information Systems; Management; Global Business, Finance and Governance), must have all the transferred courses completed in English
- in case of transfers from foreign universities, the documents must be translated into Polish by a certified translator. In case of English studies, this requirement applies only to the secondary school leaving certificate
- usually not more than 2 curriculum differences are accepted
The Dean's Office doesn't make the decision on conformity of programmes before submission of the set of documents by the candidate. Candidates should compare their curriculum with the programme of studies at SGH.
Abridged programme of 2 first semesters of studies at SGH:
Economic Geography/ Economic History
Basics of Law
Introduction to Business IT
Microeconomics I and II
2 foreign languages
Study Methodology Proseminar
A candidate for transfer to SGH is required to submit in the Undergraduate Studies Office of SGH a complete set of documents:
- application (annex no.1)
- personal questionnaire (annex no.2)
- transcript of records, confirmed by the home university
- course syllabi, including number of teaching hours, content scope and ECTS points, confirmed by the home university
- after the official positive decision the candidates receives the information about other necessary documents (high school diploma)
The complete documentation should be submitted in the Undergraduate Studies Office(Bulding G, al. Niepodległości 162, 02-554 Warszawa)
- studies in Polish: website
- studies in English: room 5, Ms Magdalena Wilczyńska (22 564 98 80).
The complete documentation concerning transfer to SGH for winter semester 2022/2023 should be submitted until 8th July 2022 (on working days during office hours).