Free of charge, confidential and professional advice can help you:
- understand your emotions, actions, and your needs better,
- see your situation from a different perspective, find more satisfying ways of coping with stressful events,
- improve your relationships, overcome difficulties,
- gain more mental strength,
- be more aware of important factors behind your decisions,
- take actions when needed, make changes or go through them easier.
Attention! Staff and students (independently from their current place of residence) are allowed to benefit from online psychological sessions until the end of June.