1. In order to create an application, the bank account number of an applying student must be first entered to the dedicated tab called in Polish “konto bankowe studenta” (Dla studentów - Moje studia - stypendia - konto bankowe studenta)
2. Then the application is generated by following the below route in USOSweb:
Dla wszystkich - Wnioski - Lista wniosków - wnioski, które można złożyć w Twojej jednostce - Wniosek o stypendium dla osób niepełnosprawnych
3. The application should be printed and signed.
4. The grant application must be printed without the ‘UNAPPROVED’ watermark such as after pressing the ‘REGISTER’ (ZAREJESTRUJ) button.
Received applications labelled as ‘UNAPPROVED’ shall not be accepted and reviewed!
5. The application should be sent by regular mail within the indicated deadline to the below given address of the Student Support office:
Dział Obsługi Studentów
al. Niepodległości 162 pok. 2
Instead, the grant application can be also submitted via the ePUAP platform
If the application is mailed via Poczta Polska (The Polish Post) or postal operators providing universal postal services in other Member State of the European Union, the Swiss Confederation or an EFTA Member State - party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area, the postmark date shall serve as proof. In case of documents sent via other postal operators (e. g. inPost, other foreign operators, courier companies) - the date of the effective application submission to the Student Support office (DOS) is decisive.
Translation on the information
co-financed by the European Social Fund under the Operational Program
Knowledge Education Development as a part of the project “Raising the
competences of academic staff and the institution’s potential in
accepting people from abroad – Welcome to Poland” implemented under
co-financed project no. POWR.03.03.00-00-PN14/18