Applications for the Rector scholarship for the academic year 2021/22 will be accepted from 18th to 29th October 2021.
Recommended way of submitting the application: by post or via ePUAP.
(submission of attachments - according to the information provided in the tabs for each type of scholarship).
All faculties at all universities except the WARSAW SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS (also abroad) where you have ever studied / had the status of a student should be provided when filling out the application in the USOS system, even if the study period lasted only a few days, weeks or 1 month, even if you didnot attend classes and were crossed out.
Verification of data on the faculties provided by the student with the nationwide POL-on system will take place at the beginning of the next year. Persons who do not give all faculties in the application will have the proceedings resumed, and if the period of 6 years is exceeded - the scholarship will be withdrawn.
1. To submit an application for the Rector scholarship, please, log in to
the main page of the USOSweb platform by using the SGH student login
and password (students receive their SGH login credentials once enrolled
for the first year of studies at SGH, which are sent to the email
address provided by them in the recruitment process).
2. In order to create an application, the bank account number of an applying student must be first entered to the dedicated tab: (STUDENT'S SECTION - MY STUDIES - stipends - student's bank account).
It must be a POLISH bank account number!
2. Then the application is generated by following the below route in USOSweb:
COMMON SECTION - APPLICATIONS - list of applications - Applications that you can submit - Application for the Rector scholarship.
While filling out the application in the USOS system all required attachments should be uploaded to the system.
(with the exception of the study course card for the last year of the Bachelor studies and information about the university grade scale in case of persons NOT graduating from the Warsaw School of Economics).
3. The application should be printed (if sent by regular mail) and also signed. Applications sent via ePUAP platform (Electronic Platform of Public Administration Services) do not have to be signed only saved as a pdf file.
4. The scholarship application sent either by regular mail, or via the ePUAP platform as a pdf file, must be printed or saved without the ‘UNAPPROVED’ watermark, it should be printed/saved only after pressing the ‘REGISTER’ (ZAREJESTRUJ) button.Received applications labelled as ‘UNAPPROVED’ shall not be accepted and reviewed!
Translation on the information
co-financed by the European Social Fund under the Operational Program
Knowledge Education Development as a part of the project “Raising the
competences of academic staff and the institution’s potential in
accepting people from abroad – Welcome to Poland” implemented under
co-financed project no. POWR.03.03.00-00-PN14/18