1. A failure to submit a paper version of the grant application denotes not filing the application!
2. Per capita income threshold which entitles to a social grant in the 2021/22 academic year amounts to 1050 zloty.
3. The social grant is aimed at students who find themselves in a difficult financial situation.
4. Explanation regarding the income calculation and the required documents (no income, staying in Poland for part of the year, per capita income lower than PLN 528, working abroad, no alimony payments etc.) is available under the following link: IMPORTANT INFORMATION
5. Explanation as regards parental income when one of the parents does not pay any alimony (or is no longer paying alimony) can be found under the following link: NO ALIMONY
6. The income statement should consist of the base-year income (in 2021/22 academic year the base year stands the year 2020) and also include any revenue that was obtained as of January 1, 2021, if such is still valid for the date of filing the application (e. g. if one did not work in 2020 and got employment after 01/01/2021, or worked already in 2020, but lost employment and started another job after 01/01/2021).
Translation on the information
co-financed by the European Social Fund under the Operational Program
Knowledge Education Development as a part of the project “Raising the
competences of academic staff and the institution’s potential in
accepting people from abroad – Welcome to Poland” implemented under
co-financed project no. POWR.03.03.00-00-PN14/18