at all universities except the WARSAW SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS (also abroad)
where you have ever studied / had the status of a student should be provided when filling out the application in the USOS system, even if the study period lasted only a few days, weeks or 1 month, even if you did not attend classes and were crossed out.
of data on the faculties provided by the student with the nationwide
POL-on system will take place at the beginning of the next year. Persons who do not give all faculties in the application will have the proceedings resumed, and if the period of 6 years is exceeded - the scholarship will be withdrawn.
1. To create an application, the bank account number of an applying student must be first entered to the dedicated tab called in Polish “konto bankowe studenta” (Dla studentów - Moje studia - stypendia - konto bankowe studenta)
2. Then, the applicant is required to complete the income statement for the 2021/22 academic year in the USOSweb system. Please, follow the below route to find the statement:
Dla wszystkich - Wnioski - Lista wniosków - Wnioski, które można złożyć w Twoich jednostkach - Oświadczenie o dochodach na rok akademicki 2021/22.
3. Finally, the grant application is generated by following the below route in USOSweb:
Dla wszystkich - wnioski - lista wniosków - wnioski, które można złożyć w Twojej jednostce - Wniosek o stypendium socjalne.
4. A student shall apply for one of the below listed two types of the social grant:
- a standard social grant (a basic type which amount cannot be increased),
- a premium social grant – ONLY in particularly justified circumstances, indicated in the Student Benefit Regulations which are as follows:
• orphanhood or semi-orphanhood of the applicant
• disability of at least two household members
• living outside the capital city Warsaw, in a town located more than 40 km from SGH Warsaw School of Economics, from which daily commuting to classes is impossible or difficult, provided that one lives in a student dormitory or other facility (applies only to full-time students!)
When filling in the application, select the appropriate option (one of the 3 above-mentioned options).
5. The income statement and social grant application should be printed and signed.
6. The income statement and the grant application must be printed without the ‘UNAPPROVED’ watermark, i. e. they ought to be printed only after pressing the ‘REGISTER’ button. Applications and statements labelled as ‘NOT APPROVED’ shall not be accepted!
7. Both the grant application and the income statement along with the required appendices (the list of the required documents is available in the upper right corner of the page in the DOCUMENTS section) should be submitted by regular mail within the indicated deadline to the below given address of the Student Support office:
Al. Niepodległości 162 pok. 2
Instead, the sole grant application can also be filed by the ePUAP platform and the required required appendices need to be then filed separately as sent by registered mail or couriered to the above given address of the Student Support office.
If the documents are mailed via Poczta Polska (The Polish Post) or postal operators providing universal postal services in other Member State of the European Union, the Swiss Confederation or an EFTA Member State - party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area, the postmark date shall serve as a proof. In case of documents sent via other postal operators (e.g. inPost, other foreign operators, courier companies) - the date of the effective application submission to the Student Support office (DOS) is decisive.
We do not accept scholarship applications filed by e-mail!
8. The documents attached to the grant application should be original or certified true copies by a notary or the originating authority. Photocopies, scans or photos of the documents shall not be accepted!
Translation on the information
co-financed by the European Social Fund under the Operational Program
Knowledge Education Development as a part of the project “Raising the
competences of academic staff and the institution’s potential in
accepting people from abroad – Welcome to Poland” implemented under
co-financed project no. POWR.03.03.00-00-PN14/18