Postgraduate Studies „Management entities medicinal”
The project is implemented under the Operational Programme Human Capital - Priority II Development of human resources and potential of enterprises and improving the health of people working, Measure 2.3.4 Development of skills used improving the quality of human resources management in health care
The aim of the project is to improve skills and enhance substantive knowledge of medical management entities in effective management of the all process of transforming into a commercial company (before / during / after ).
Graduate program includes 180 hours of lectures, practical sessions - a visit to the therapeutic entity (8 hours) and Diploma Seminar (4 hours).
Program of post-graduate study includes: 180 hours of didactic studies, practical session in remedial subject - visit (8 hours) and graduate seminar (4 hours)
The classes consist of:
- Block I - Conversion of remedial subject therapeutic entities into a commercial company (72 hours).
- Block II - Modern management of medicinal remedial spawn (36 hours).
- Block III - Psychological and sociological aspects of the remedial subject therapeutic management of the entity (40 hours).
- Block IV - Development of remedial subject therapeutic entities in the health market (32 hours)
The project is aimed at executives remedial subject therapeutic entities across Polish (directors, chief accountants, registrars, nurses, ward, etc.) engaged under a contract of employment.
Duration of the project: 01.07.2012-30.06.2014.
In July 2013 first edition was completed. 90% of the students received diplomas.
The management team of the project:
- Sławomir WINCH, Ph.D. - Project Manager, Department of Economy Management, College of Management and Finance, Warsaw School of Economics,
- Anna KREJNER – NOWECKA, Ph.D. - Project Secretary, Department of Economy Management, Institute of Management, College of Management and Finance, Warsaw School of Economics.
Project Office Tel: + 48 (22) 564 86 10.