registration for the
"Eco-innovations in cities
" Project and for the new specialisation “Eco-innovations in the urban regeneration projects
” for M.A. students has just begun
is opened only to
2015 (room no.12 Main Building). Blended learning is used in all the
six courses that will consist
of 15 hours on-line and three five-hour workshops conducted on
following weekends: 26-27 September, 10-11 October, 24-25 October, 14-15
November, 28-29 November and 12-13 December (exams).
Please, take it into consideration during your
of students’ declarations (May, 18-23) and
choose 6 our courses:
- Eco-cities (238621-1169)
- Green Urban Regeneration Projects (238641-0044)
- Green Project Funding (238631-7281)
- Making the 21st Century Cities (234941-0206)
- New Models of Urban Entrepreneurship (234951-0637)
- Planning and Mananement in Eco-cities (234961-0330)
Benefits for M.A. students:
- Attractive workshops and case studies with professionals!
- Apprentice jobs in business!
- Internship paid jobs at the EU eco-companu offered to the best student!
- Exemptions from fees in the case of exceeding ECTS limit!
- Certificate on completion!
will be held on Thursday,
May 28, at 10.30 a.m. room no. 12, Main Building.
Anyone interested in
joining the Project and our new specialisation, should contact the
Project Manager Mrs. Alina Modrzejewska-Kołakowska (firstname.lastname@example.org),
room no. 12, Main Building.
The number of students, who starts the specjialisation in September 2015 is limited!
It is the last chance for studying this specialisation free of charge!
Be trendy! Be Eco! Join our Project!
Prof. Anna Szelagowska
"Eco-innovation in cities" Project coordinator