The Warsaw School of Economics International Centre (IC) acts primarily as both a unit assisting and administrating international activity of SGH and as a central information point for persons and educational institutions interested in establishing academic and research collaboration with our university.
The Centre handles incoming and outgoing exchange of students and staff under:
- Erasmus and Scholarship and Training Fund projects,
- bilateral exchange programmes,
- CEMS (The Global Alliance in Management Education), and
- PIM (Partnership in International Management) networks,
- as well as other international exchange programmes.
IC manages cooperation conducted within over 250 SGH's agreements with universities and business schools in 50 countries worldwide. It coordinates also Polish-German Academic Forum, the double-degree programmes and supports other SGH's units in preparation and realisation of international projects.