Eligible participating organisations
The receiving organisation must be a Programme Country HEI awarded with an ECHE or a Partner Country HEI recognised by competent authorities and having signed an inter institutional agreement with the sending Programme Country partner before the mobility takes place.
The sending organisation must be:
Duration of the activity
- a Programme Country HEI awarded with an ECHE, or a Partner Country HEI recognised by competent authorities and having signed an inter-institutional agreement with the receiving Programme Country partner; or
- any Programme Country public or private organisation active in the labour market or in the fields of education, training and youth. For example, such organisation can be:
- a public or private, a small, medium or large enterprise (including social enter prises);
- a public body at local, regional or national level;
- a social partner or other representative of working life, including chambers of commerce, craft/professional associations and trade unions;
- a research institute;
- a foundation;
- a school/institute/educational centre (at any level, from pre-school to upper secondary education, and including vocational education and adult education);
- a non-profit organisation, association, NGO;
- a body providing career guidance, professional counselling and information ser vices.
From 2 days (5 days from and to Partner Countries) to 2 months, excluding travel time. In mobility between Programme Countries, the minimum 2 days must be consecutive. In all cases, a teaching activity has to comprise a minimum of 8 hours of teaching per week (or any shorter period of stay). If the mobility lasts longer than one week, the minimum number of teaching hours for an incomplete week should be proportional to the duration of that week.Venue(s) of the activity
Staff must carry out their mobility activity in any Programme Country or Partner Country different from the country of the sending organisation and the staff country of residence.Eligible participants
Staff mobility for teaching: staff working in a Programme or Partner Country HEI. Staff from enterprises working in any Programme Country public or private organisation active in the labour market or in the fields of education, training and youth (including employed doctoral candidates) that has been invited to teach at an HEI in a Programme Country.