Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Skip to main menu
Sign In



​Students, who plan to study abroad on individual basis (outside our exchange and degree programmes abraod) may do so in two ways:

  1. Outside their study programme at SGH (not involving transfer of credits)

    In such a case, students study abroad during vacations or semester/year off granted by the dean. All arrangements associated with such mobility are made by a student and the only formality is to apply to the Dean for a semester/year off. 

  2. As a part of their studies at SGH (involving transfer of credits)

    In this case students also arrange the mobility on their own, but, in addition, are subject to the same formalities as those who participate in bilateral exchange. It means, they have to submit formal appication to study abroad, get a letter of acceptance from host university and fill in learning agreement, that will be basis for credit transfer after completing term(s) abroad.