Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Skip to main menu
Sign In

 Departure procedures


On this page every students leaving for exchange programmes (Erasmus+, PIM, bilateral agreements), educational programs (CEMS MIM, double degree programs) or as freemover will find all the documents that are required before, during and after return from study abroad period.

If you are not yet familiar with the program offer of partner universities to which you have been selected it is high time to catch up. The website of the host university provides information on the courses, rules of study and exams, academic calendar, addresses the contact persons, accommodation offer. You will also find links to application forms or info packages where you will find practical guidance prepared for Incoming Students.

You can also refer to the reports of students who have studied in this particular university. These reports can be found on the website of International Centre although most of them are in Polish.

On this page you will find information about documents and procedures that apply to you. Since some of the documents vary depending on the study level on which you currently are enroled to as well as programme you are carrying out, please pay close attention to the descriptions of each document.

We remind that CEMS students and double degree students with Erasmus+ grants should follow the same rules that apply to Erasmus+ exchange students. Students without grants are treated as students going on PIM and bilateral agreements.

In addition to the rules applicable to them in the CEMS and double degree programmes, students are also obliged to respect the rules that apply to all students leaving for study abroad referred to the Rector's order No. 51 from 11 October 2017 [available after log-in; Polish version only].


 Websites of the procedures


Departure procedures 2022/2023​

Departure procedures 2020/2021

Departure procedures 2021/2022

EU Immigration Portal – EC platform with basic information on visa conditions and procesures as well as about legalisation of stay in different EU countries [info for non-EU citizens]