Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Skip to main menu
Sign In

 Procedures during study abroad

  • Information about contact details during the mobility period – the form (in pdf format) must be sent by email to contact person at home university (Agata Augustyniak or Agata Kowalik) within two weeks of arrival at the host university 

  • Changes to Learning Agreement – it must be sent no later than one month from the date of commencement of the semester at the host university. After the Dean permission you need to fill out Changes to LA form and get signature of host university coordinator

    • procedures for Bachelor Students – Deans Office form must be sent to Ms. Nadiya Skyba or Ms. Agata Kowalik (depending on the programme)

    • procedures for Master Students – changes to LA must be sent by the Virtual Dean's Office (if you have any doubts about the procedures you can ask Ms. Urszula Szczecińska)  

  • Letter of Confirmation (hard copy) – just for Erasmus+ and Scholarship and Training Fund students; This document should not be signed earlier than 2 days before the final date stated in the Letter of Confirmation


There is a possibility of extending student’s stay on scholarship, however certain criteria have to be met and not every case is eligible:

  • In the case of PIM and bilateral agreements a student has a maximum of (up to) 2 months from the start of classes for declaring his/her willingness to extend his/her stay at a receiving institution(partner university), provided that the receiving institution would agree to such an extension without losing SGH’s place in the following years (in terms of the balance of exchange) .

  • In the case of the ERASMUS + programme in the academic year 2016/17 there will be NO possibility to extend your stay. A student who wishes to remain for the summer semester [Spring term 2016/17] at the receiving institution is allowed to do so only as a Freemover student provided that both institutions agree on that. 

  • Students leaving as Freemovers shall obtain the consent of the receiving university to extend their stay; period for deciding on extension and for managing the entire process of extension is a maximum of two months from the start of classes at the receiving university.  

  • Another condition is not to extend student’s stay for the next academic year, i.e. a student going for the summer semester cannot extend his/her stay at the university for the winter semester of the next academic year. 

Of course, the declaration itself is not enough – a student shall provide consent for such an extension from the receiving university stating that there would be no need to lose the place of the next recruitment. It is also necessary to receive the permission from the Dean to extend the period of studying abroad for the next semester (please write an application with such a request). After obtaining the consent from the Dean a student will have to prepare the request for going abroad and the Learning Agreement for the next semester. The consent for the extension from Warsaw School of Economics will be of course conditional and subject to the completion of the first semester on the exchange.


 Documents to download


Contact data

Changes to Learning Agreement:

Deans Office form (just for Bachelor Students!) - it must be sent by email to:

Changes to Learning Agreement form [to be filt out after the Dean permission]: