The program is based on the exchange of students between SGH and foreign universities, which have signed bilateral agreements with Warsaw School of Economics (SGH). The arrangements of these schools report the number of students and length of stay on the exchange at both universities.
It provides semester or two semesters study at partner universities. The principle of the program is the recognition of study abroad as part of studies at home institution.
- Exemption from tuition fees at host institution
- Self-financing of the cost of travel, accommodation, insurance and maintenance
- No scholarships (except for Singapore, Japan and Korea where scholarships of these countries' governments are possible)
- Part of the universities provide payable residence hall
- Only a few universities offer free of charge dormitories to exchange students
- In other cases – renting an apartment