The person seeking nostrification or exemption from nostrification of academic degree obtained abroad, shall submit to the Teaching Department in Warsaw School of Economics an application with the following enclosures:
- The original of document certifying the obtaining of the academic degree abroad + the translation into the Polish by a sworn translator.
- A copy of high school diploma, matriculation diploma and university diploma on whose bases you gained university admission + translation into the Polish by sworn translator.
- Curriculum vitae in the Polish language.
- A statement that the academic degree, whose nostrification is sought, has not been subject to nostrification measures taken at any organizational unit in the country.
- Legalization of diploma by the relevant diplomatic or consular mission, that the document is authentic + the translation of the document into the Polish language by a sworn translator.
- The supplementary documentation pertaining to the candidate’s studies (the student’s book, the marks sheet, the diploma of completion of studies, etc.) + the translation into the Polish language by a sworn translator.
- If diploma (point 1.) was issued by institution of education system from countries which are a part of Convention of Hague of 5th October 1961, one can submit the original diploma with apostille instead of legalization.