If you have been selected by your home school to participate in the exchange programme with SGH, you should apply via our system https:/serwis.sgh.waw.pl/crpm-recruitment/
and follow these procedures:
- Your home coordinator nominates you in the on-line system providing us with your basic data and indicating both your study level and the exchange period.
- You receive by mail a personal login and password which grant access to our system.
- Complete the application form with further personal and academic information. Pay close attention to the information provided by your coordinator. Should there be any doubts or mistakes contact him/her immediately
- Remember about the nomination dates:
Print out 2 copies of the application form and get them signed and sealed by your home International Office. As the confirmation from sending institution is crucial for the recruitment procedure, application forms without required signatures will not be considered.
Send both signed application forms with 2 passport-size photographs to the International Centre by the following dates:
- 13th February - 19th April – for Fall (Winter) semester and full Academic Year
- 13th August - 19th October – for Spring semester
- 30th April – for Fall (Winter) semester and full Academic Year
- 30th October – for Spring semester
As the deadlines cannot be extended, it is extremely important that we receive your documents in due time. Incomplete applications may cause delays in processing and rejection of study right at the Warsaw School of Economics.
The application package should include:
- 2 printed application forms signed both by you and your home school
- 2 passport-sized photographs (attached to application forms in the place indicated)
- copy of a national ID/passport
Letter of Acceptance will be sent to your home International Office within 2 months after the application system deadline. Non – EU students who apply for on-campus accommodation will also be sent an intention letter for visa purposes.
During the process of application and admission students are not contacted directly by the team of IC unless problems arise.