Preparatory Visits are short visits of representatives from educational institutions undertaken in order to:
- establish cooperation between institutions;
- maintain and develop previous inter-institutional contacts;
- prepare and schedule common project;
- fill in an application form in order to apply for funds within Scholarship and Training Fund or from other programmes.
Any institution which may participate in any of the actions under the STF, including institutions in Donor States, can apply for funding for visits. For formal reasons, it is the institution which applies, not individuals.
Duration of one visit is up to 5 working days.
The following expenditures will be eligible within preparatory visits:
- cost of travel and insurance up to 500 €;
- subsistence cost of 250 € per day.
Application forms will be submitted to the Operator after publication of „Call for Proposals” min. 8 weeks before the planned date of the visit.
Essential enclosures to the application form will be documents confirming intention of partner cooperation as well as reliable and feasible planning of the visit in a form of i.a. invitation, letter of intent, schedule of the visit.
Payments will be made on the bank account of the beneficiary institution given in the agreement. Payments will not be made on the bank account of individual beneficiary.