Before you start to apply, please read RULES AND REGULATIONS with ALL APPENDICES!
APPLICATION ON-LINE FOR 2021/2022 ACADEMIC YEAR
WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE DATES: 20 OCTOBER - 3 NOVEMBER 2020
Applicants for 2021/2022 Class are REQUIRED to register BOTH at:
- SGH International Programmes On-line Application System (20 October - 3 November 2020)
- CEMS Selection Website (20 October - 4 November 2020)
Important notice on CPM Selection Web:
The selection process is performed based on your data input in this system, so in case there is a difference between the data of CPM and CEMS systems, we will make selection solely based on CWM system.
Due to the fact that CWM system is not yet linked to Virtual Dean's Office, and both the results of CNJO Language Competence Test and points for student activity will be uploaded after deadline for registration, please IGNORE information on your GPA, tests and student activity displayed in the system. If, by chance, the results after the 1st stage of selection are incorrect, you will have the opportunity to appeal for their correction.
- Applications of those candidates who do not register at BOTH websites will not be accepted!
- All supporting document MUST BE UPLOADED EXCLUSIVELY in the online applications. No paper documents will be collected of required. Additional docs (like language certificates of those who are awiating for the test result) that arrive after the closure of our systems shall be sent via email to CEMS Office at SGH.
- Students admitted to SGH as foreigners must upload a trranscirpt of records and final diploma of their last studies they graduated from in order to calculate their selection points for GPA/Admission
- A list of required documents, rules of filling in on-line applications, requried CV format etc. is published in the Appendix 2 to the rules and regulations. Please read it carefully before entering any data.
IF YOU MISS THE ABOVE APPLICATION, THE NEXT ONE IS: OCTOBER - NOVEMBER 2021 FOR 2022/2023 CLASS
MERIT SPOSOR OF 2021 SELECTION: