Before you start to apply, please read RULES AND REGULATIONS with ALL APPENDICES!
APPLICATION ONLINE FOR 2023/2024 ACADEMIC YEAR
WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE DATES: 14 OCTOBER - 7 NOVEMBER 2022
Applicants for the 2023/2024 class are REQUIRED to register BOTH at:
- SGH International Programmes Online Application System (14 October - 7 November 2022)
- CEMS Selection Website (14 October - 8 November 2022)
Important notice on CPM Selection Web:
The selection process is performed based on your data input in this system, so in case there is a difference between the data of CWM and CEMS systems, we will make selection solely based on CWM system.
Due to the fact that CWM system is not yet linked to Virtual Dean's Office, and both the results of CNJO Language Competency Test and points for student activity will be uploaded after the deadline for registration, please IGNORE information on your GPA, tests and student activity displayed in the system. If by chance, the results after the 1st stage of selection are incorrect, you will have the opportunity to appeal for their correction.
- Applications of those candidates who do not register at BOTH websites will not be accepted!
- All supporting documents MUST BE UPLOADED EXCLUSIVELY in the online applications. No paper documents will be collected of required. Additional docs (like language certificates of those who are awaiting the test result) that arrive after the closure of our systems shall be sent via email to CEMS Office at SGH.
- Students admitted to SGH as foreigners must upload the final diploma of their last studies they graduated from and a transcript of records (if there is no final grade on the diploma) in order to calculate their selection points for GPA/Admission
- Do not forget to record and upload (YT or Vimeo) your 2-minute self-presentation providing a link (with a password where necessary) in the online application (more details in Appendix 6 to the rules and regulations).
- A list of required documents, rules of filling in online applications, required CV format etc. is published in Appendix 2 to the rules and regulations. Please read it carefully before entering any data.
IF YOU MISS THE ABOVE APPLICATION, THE NEXT ONE IS: OCTOBER - NOVEMBER 2023 FOR THE 2024/2025 CLASS