If you dream of becoming CEMS MIM student and wish to study the programme at SGH Warsaw School of Economics, this section will guide you through the process of application and selection. Namely, you will learn:
- When the application process begins
- Who is eligible to apply for CEMS MIM
- Which certificates of proficiency in English are required from all candidates!
- What are selection rules and regulations (along with selection criteria and scoring)
- How and where you may submit your application
- What are the results of the current selection process
- When you are scheduled for assessment and interview, and
- How to confirm your participation in CEMS MIM.
CEMS Club Warsaw with CEMS Office at SGH organises twice a year a special meeting for all potential candidates are called "CEMS Day" Information Session. The dates will be announced here. In the meantime, you may take a look at the recent presentation on the admission process
2022 SELECTION RULES PRESENTATION FOR DOWNLOAD (Updated on 11 August 2021)
APPLICATION PERIOD: 19 OCTOBER-15 NOVEMBER 2021 FOR 2022/2023 CLASS
EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 22 NOVEMBER 2021 (END OF THE DAY)