If you dream of becoming CEMS MIM student and wish to study your Master at SGH Warsaw School of Economics, this section will guide you through the process of application and selection. Namely, you will learn:
- When the application process begins
- Who is eligible to apply for CEMS MIM
- Which certificates of proficiency in English are required from all candidates!
- What are selection rules and regulations (along with selection criteria and scoring)
- How and where you may submit your application
- What are the results of the current selection process
- When you are scheduled for assessment and interview, and
- What to do to confirm your participation in CEMS MIM.
CEMS Club Warsaw with CEMS Office at SGH organises twice a year a special meeting for all potential candidatesare called "CEMS Day" Information Session.
Spring 2020 Session: TBC
Fall 2020 Session: TBC
2020 SELECTION RULES PRESENTATION FOR DOWNLOAD (Updated on 17 October 2019) - may be subject to some changes for 2021 Selection
APPLICATION PERIOD: 19 OCTOBER-3 NOVEMBER 2020 FOR 2021/2022 CLASS
MERIT SPONSOR OF 2020 SELECTION