If you dream of becoming CEMS MIM student and wish to study your Master at SGH Warsaw School of Economics, this section will guide you through the process of application and selection. Namely, you will learn:
- When the application process begins
- Who is eligible to apply for CEMS MIM
- Which certificates of proficiency in English are required from all candidates!
- What are selection rules and regulations (along with selection criteria and scoring)
- How and where you may submit your application
- What are the results of the current selection process
- When you are scheduled for assessment and interview, and
- What to do to confirm your participation in CEMS MIM.
CEMS Club Warsaw with CEMS Office at SGH organises twice a year a special meeting for all potential candidates are called "CEMS Day" Information Session.
Spring 2020 Session: cancelled
Fall 2020 Session: 15 October 2020 at 19:00 hours CEST via the link to MS-Teams (please log in to MS-Teams using your SGH account) or using the code: rq3bm4r
2021 SELECTION RULES PRESENTATION FOR DOWNLOAD (Updated on 30 June 2020)
APPLICATION PERIOD: 20 OCTOBER-15 NOVEMBER 2020 FOR 2021/2022 CLASS
MERIT SPONSOR OF 2021 SELECTION