When: Monday 10th of July – Thursday 13th of July
Where: Athens, Greece
Who can attend: ONLY graduate business students
Web link : http://www.alba.edu.gr/news/summer-school
• Five lectures from top ALBA faculty including ALBA Dean
• Lectures titles: “The European Union: A Dichotomous Model of Economic Growth”, “Review of European and Greek Credit Markets”, “Negotiations in the Eurozone: The Clash of cultures”, “Positive Leadership for organizational well - being”, “From Family Business to Technology start-ups: An Interactive journey through the entrepreneurship map of Greece”
• Visit to a collaborative workspace and interact with Greek start-ups.
• Visit to a Technology Park and meet innovative Greek companies.
• Interactive workshop with the Head of Career Office - How to build a network of people for enhancing your career.
• Role playing negotiations session
• Positive Leadership inspirational TedEx speaker
• Mingling with ALBA Graduate Business students
Four days program also includes: Athens Riviera visit, Sounio - Poseidon ancient Temple in sunset, Guided tour at Acropolis, half day at the beach for swimming and sunbathing, tips for Athens night life, and a roof garden cocktail night with the Acropolis view!
Price per student: €700 (€350 Euro for exchange partner Universities)
Price includes: hotel single room for 5 nights (Sunday-Friday), lunch for 3 days, bus for company visits, guided tour to Acropolis, coffee breaks in ALBA
Brochure link: http://www.alba.edu.gr/media/2054/summer-school-brochure.pdf
The summer Learning Experience is not credited.
Bonus tip: Any student who wants to organize a weekend to the Greek islands after the 4 days summer school, ALBA International office will help find the best option (ferry, air tickets, B&B etc)