Summer University Warsaw fees should be paid after candidate’s acceptance but before their arrival. For 2016 edition, the fees are as follows:
- 350 euro – fee for one course, inauguration and graduation, access to SGH’s library and university’s computers with internet, „welcome package”
- 150 euro – fee for a second course
- 170 euro – accommodation in students’ dormitory, double or triple rooms, 10 breakfast before classes (at about 8 a.m.) and 10 lunches (at about 12.30 p.m.) from Monday to Friday each week
- 130 euro – trip to Cracow, Wieliczka and Auschwitz (by bus)
- about 50 euro – optional cultural events (to be confirmed)
Remember! The fees do not cover:
- insurance (students have to buy one on their own),
- students' arrival and departure (plane tickets, train tickets etc.),
- bus tickets in Warsaw.
During Summer University Warsaw 2016 participants will be staying in Sabinki dormitory, our biggest student’s hostel situated in the nearby of SGH buildings in the immediate downtown of Warsaw.
Each room is renovated and fully equipped (they have even fire alarm, so we don’t recommend you to smoke inside :P). On every square meter of Sabinki you have access to WLAN so there won’t be any problem to send greetings to your family and friends. Sabinki have 5 levels and at each one there is a different common room at your disposal, where you can make parties, play billiard, watch TV or study. In the same building you can buy necessary stuff, do the washing or eat dinner in canteen.
Sabinki dormitory, Niepodleglosci 147, Warsaw, Poland