Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Skip to main menu
Navigate Up
Sign In

 Method of application

1. The application should be registered in USOSweb.
2. No hardcopy of the application is required
3. No additional documents concerning income should be attached to the application.
4. Only persons, who select additional conditions mentioned below are required to send (using SGH e-mail address) at a scan of the following documents:



  • maintenance grant: if the grant was awarded by SGH, no additional documentation is required; if it was issued at a different university, the student should submit the decision granting the benefit or a confirmation issued by the university regarding the duration and the amount of the grant (in the case the documents were issued in a language different than Polish the student must also submit a sworn translation of the document into Polish).

1st Year Students:

  • ​certificate on the degree of disability of the student: if the student has registered his certificate of disability in the Office for People with Disabilities, no documents should be attached; if the statement on disability was not registered with Office for People with Disabilities, such a document should be submitted together with the dormitory application (only statements issued by Polish authority will be taken into account)
  • orphans or semi-orphans: the death certificate of the parent or parents must be attached (in the case the documents were issued in a language different than Polish the student must also submit a sworn translation of the document into Polish).

 5. The order of bed allotment is specified in the Rules Concerning Students’ Benefits (Regulamin świadczeń dla studentów) implemented by Rector’s Order no. 56 of 18 October2019​ (as amended).

6. Persons who were issued an eviction order may not receive a place in the Residence hall for the next five years following the eviction.


If you want to apply for a dorm, log in to USOSweb.

Select the COMMON SECTION tab


From the list of applications that can be submitted to your units, find the APPLICATION FOR DORMITORY FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2021/22 (last item on the list) and click FILL IN

PAGE 1 click NEXT

PAGE 2 click NEXT 

PAGE 3 check your data. If everything checks out, click NEXT. If your information is out of date, report the change to the Dean's Office / Registrar and click NEXT

PAGE 4 From the drop-down list, select the period for which you would like to be assigned a dorm. The choices are:

  • Rok akademicki 2021/22 (Academic Year 2021/22)
  • Semestr zimowy 2021/22 (Winter semester 2021/22)
  • Semestr letni 2021/22 (Summer semester 2021/22)

Next, enter the distance of the university from where you live. You do not need to fill out a justification for the request. Then click NEXT

PAGE 5 you can apply for a place for yourself or for yourself and family (husband/wife, child/children). Then click NEXT

PAGE 6 allows you to select a special condition that will allow you to get a place in dormitory as a first. The choices are:

  • NAWA Scholarship Holder*
  • Member of the Student’s Union Committee of Student Residence Halls  
  • Social scholarship holder 

You can select only one checkbox or select none.

* (You must be a NAWA grantee at the time of application or from the 2021/22 academic year. Remember, this is information that we will verify).

Then click NEXT

PAGE 8 is a description of our dorms. Read and click NEXT

PAGE 9 is a dorm choice. Decide which dorm you want to live in the most and move it to the top of the list. Then click NEXT

PAGE 10 is the final step. You can correct the application by clicking back or, if all is well, click REGISTER


!!! REMEMBER, registering your application is the same as submitting it to the Student’s Union Committee of Student Residence Halls . You do not need to print the application, bring it in or mail it to BDS. The decision to grant or not to grant a place will be visible in USOSweb after the Committee has reviewed the applications.