Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Skip to main menu
Navigate Up
Sign In

 How to get a place in the student's house?

Accommodation in SGH Residence Halls is granted by the Student Housing Board.

The preferences concerning bed allocation should be submitted directly to the Student Housing Board:

IMPORTANT! International students admitted to the first year of BA and MA studies in English should apply for accommodation through the Admissions Office.​