We kindly inform you that all persons choosing to stay in guest rooms in RH no. 1 “Sabinki” should consent to the following rule:
A dormitory is a place that teems with life all day and night. Curfew begins at midnight, but some resident may violate it. The fee for the guest room takes into account such inconveniences and no further fee reduction based on such grounds will not be granted.
Residence hall no. 1 “Sabinki” offers five guest rooms:
double en suite rooms (shower) with twin beds, two chairs, TV, refrigerator, kettle, plates and cutlery
hotel day begins at 12.00 p.m. and ends at 10.00 a.m.
Guest rooms table of fees:
1. Fee for one hotel day (Monday from 12:00 p.m. till Friday 10.00 a.m.) 80,00 PLN
2. Fee for one hotel day (Friday from 12.00 p.m. till Monday 10.00 a.m.) 160,00 PLN
3. Fee for the first week (seven consecutive days from the first day of stay from 12.00 p.m. till the last day of stay from 10.00 a.m.) 700,00 PLN
4. Fee for a subsequent week (seven consecutive days from the first day of stay from 12.00 p.m. till the last day of stay from 10.00 a.m.) 600,00 PLN
5. Fee for one month (thirty consecutive days from the first day of stay from 12.00 p.m. till the last day of stay from 10.00 a.m.) 1,900.00 PLN
Book your stay:
+ 48 22 564 66 00,
+ 48 22 564 66 59
Personal data of guests in SGH Residence Halls guest rooms are processed by SGH Warsaw School of Economics with its seat at al. Niepodległości 162, 02-554 Warsaw. The personal data are processed solely for the purpose of performing the contract. The person whose data is being processed has the right to access their data and to rectify them. Providing personal data is voluntary but the lack of consent to provide personal data may result in the refusal of entering into a contract.