New academic course! Developing a Winning Sales and Marketing Strategy
New academic course for full-time Master Students of SGH Warsaw School of Economics who are passionate about marketing and business development!
During this academic CEMS course, you will have a unique opportunity to take a deep dive into the world of beauty market and:
- discover real-life business cases of one of L’Oréal brands
- learn more about brand management and business development
- get profound insights into a B-2-B and B-2-C mixed business model
- get inspired and challenged by the best professionals in the field from L’Oréal Poland&Baltic
What’s in it for YOU?
- Possibility to turn theory into practice
- Practice your marketing and business skills
- Work as a team on innovative projects
- Opportunity to exchange with the best experts in the FMCG industry
- The course is recognized by Warsaw School of Economics and CEMS as a regular course
- Gain 7 ECTS points.
- Get to know more about L’Oréal local and global commercial strategy, meet management professionals from L’Oréal Poland & Baltic HUB.
- Begin your career with L’Oréal – participate in Brandstorm contest and get the chance to kick start your career @L’Oreal with our Talent Development Program.
Who can participate?
- Full-time Master Students of SGH Warsaw School of Economics who are passionate about marketing and business development.
- The course is a part of the CEMS Program, non-CEMS students are also invited to apply.
- The course takes place during autumn 2020 semester (OCT-DEC)
- Classes will be held in English.
- 100% attendance is mandatory.
- The number of seats is limited: 25.
- Submit you application through this website
- Take an online Certified Marketing test
- Deadline for application&test: 11th of June
Applications must be in English and consist of 2 elements:
- CV (including SGH email and student ID)
- Short cover letter explaining your motivation to participate in this course
Course is scheduled for Thursdays 09:50 AM – 14:40 PM in 5 sessions and
6 sessions as a Final Presentation at HQ L’Oréal Poland & Baltic HUB
- Professor Piotr Płoszajski: supervision of the course
- HR manager overviewing and coordinating the course on L’Oréal side
- Managers from Marketing, Market Research, Trade Marketing, Category Management,
Sales departments for leading respective course parts and case studies